Monday, November 28, 2011

ER Visit #2

Yes, Mr. Ben had us at the ER again today...


Apparently he was standing on his Ben-sized car when he tumbled off and into the bar while I was in the shower. Thank goodness Owen came up to get me. Of course it took me about an hour to decide whether or not we needed to go, but the PA at the hospital assured me it was the right decision. It really hardly bled, despite the fact that it was gaping. He did great and when he got his staple, he just said, "Ouch.". He is a pretty tough guy!

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh my goodness! Ben!! Even though a bit laid-up, he is still adorable! And so cheerful...:) What a cutie - that staple looks so out-of-place on his cute noggin!
Hope he heals fast!

Melanie said...

I am so glad Ben is okay! Way to go, Owen!

Boys... Never a dull moment, is there? With four younger brothers, I could tell you stories that would make your toes curl!